Wish List

Friday, March 29, 2024

A few final Easter/Spring cards...

 

I had a single dimensional sticker of a cross, so I made this card with it. I simply stamped the sentiment first and then used a pierced sunray background die to add the pierced lines to my panel. Then, all I had to do was adhere the cross and add a stamped sentiment to the inside.


I made a few bookbinder cards for Easter, too. This cute bunny image was perfect for them. I die-cut the stamped sentiment, the wonky lace along the "binding" and the two tiny eggs. A small bow finished the card front, and a stamped sentiment was added to the inside.


I had fun die-cutting and assembling this little bunny in a cup. This card was donated, and I'm pleased to say that every single Easter card I donated to the thrift store was sold. I've since started on Mother's Day cards for them.


I also made a few of these cards to donate.  I thought there might be a few grandmothers who would buy them for their grandkids.


Finally, I made this card for a friend who doesn't celebrate Easter. I still wanted her to know I was thinking of her, so I made this fractured "Happy Spring" card. I thought the mix of gray and soft pink in these pretty papers was perfect. The flower was a premade one that I layered up and added a tiny bit of pink ink to. I die-cut a few leaves out of dark gray to match those in the patterned paper.

On the inside, I stamped a sentiment and added two strips of the pink paper.

It's hard to believe that Easter is already upon us. To all of you who celebrate, I wish you a blessed Easter. And I'd like to wish a happy Spring to everyone else. I look forward to seeing some pictures of flowers on the blogs I visit regularly. I know I'm anxiously awaiting the blooming of my tulips and peonies.

I even bought a few seed packets yesterday when I was running some errands. I only wish I could get them in the ground already!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

Wonderful array of Easter cards. Love all the cute bunnies. I really like the gray and pink spring card. It is so pretty. Have you used seed packet fronts on cards?

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful Easter cards - I'm not surprised they all sold. Love the bunny ones. How sweet to make your friend a "spring" card and I love this technique. Have a blessed Easter.

Lynne in NI said...

Happy Easter Cheryl! These are all fab, and a really thoughtful Spring card for your friend too.
Nothing much blooming in my garden at the minute, something has eaten my daffodils and I didn't plant any tulips this year. My peonie is sprouting up at a rate of knots though!

JD/ Jill said...

These are all lovely cards. I could not pick a favorite!