Wish List

Monday, March 18, 2024

Birthday cards for tiny tots...

 I try to make a wide variety of cards to donate, and a short time ago I made a couple for toddlers.

It was a chance to use up some scraps that were laying on my desk.


I'm always amazed when a very few small scraps completely embellish a card front. 


Both cards were made in exactly the same way. I used glitter cardstock for each of the numbers. I also used dimensionals to pop up each small number panel.



I've had the teddy bear die for years. I have no idea who the manufacuter is, but it could be Spellbinder's. It's a nice die because you can ink the tummy, paws, nose/mouth and ears through holes in the die.

I added some Nuvo Drops for the eyes.



Both cards had the same stamped sentiment on the inside.

*****

It has turned cold here. They predict it will get down to the teens at night this week. My poor tulips, which are about 5 inches high, are going to suffer some serious frostbite!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

These are perfect for toddlers. They don't need anything fancy--just cute. And their birthday numbers mean a lot to them. I think those few days of warm weather spoin us. It really is not spring yet. It is 27 here .

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those are adorable cards!

Glittered Paws said...

What a great die - perfect for toddlers. Occasionally I will sit down and make up 3-4 kids cards as I send to kids with cancer and receiving chemo - so have just a few kids stamps. Cold here as well - fire in the wood stove for 3 days in a row - ready to warmer temps.

JD/ Jill said...

These cards are so cute!

Regarding your answer about Ireland...so neat that you got to visit there. My Mother was a big traveler U lost track of how many places she traveled to...
A Year or so before we lost her...she was planning to to to Ireland
Me... I have never been out of the USA.