Wish List

Monday, February 12, 2024

Still more Valentines...

This card design was a great way to use up some scraps. The glittery double heart was a foam sticker from Dollar Tree. I liked this one so much that I made another one with still more scraps. 

The inside of this card says, "You are so special to me."



I made eight of these Valentines using different papers. They're quick, easy and fun to put together.


For this card, I first cut a blue panel and then inked around the edges with a darker blue. When I was done inking, I used a starry sky background die to cut out all the stars.

Finally, I added the moon (cut from matte metallic cardstock with a circle die) and a heart hanging by a thread. The moon, heart and sentiment strips were all popped up on foam tape. 

I added just a few more holographic stars for some extra sparkle.


I also made several of these cards using different papers.. I really didn't have a coordinating paper to go with the plaid, so I chose a piece of variegated pink paper and used a splatter stamp to add some red dots to it.

I think the folded down corner adds so much interest to this card, and it's so easy to do!

The last three cards were stamped with "Happy Valentine's Day" on the inside.

If you haven't finished making your Valentines yet, I hope these cards give you a few ideas for some quick makes.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

great selection of Valentines. I especially like the one with the folded back corner. You seem to do better at selling Valentines at your thrift store than I do at the Co-op.

Lynette said...

Four more wonderful valentines, Cheryl! You are so creative, and such a prolific card-maker!!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh WOW - such a beautiful collection of Valentines. I like - hmmmm - them all but my favorite is love you to the moon and back - and guess what - I have that stamp!!! Off to make a Valentine card for hubby with that stamp. Thanks for sharing.

JD/ Jill said...

I love them all. Each one is so different and Unique!