Wish List

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Cards inspired by a friend...

 My friend Lynette (My Stamping Addiction) made a couple of lovely cards and shared them in this post. I knew that I had some pretty flower stickers that I had picked up at the Dollar Tree, so I followed her lead and made these cards:

These were pretty quick and easy to make, and I really like how they turned out.


If you look closely at this picture, you can see that I used a pinpoint design plate on the background panel.

The flowers heads and the sentiment are popped up on dimensionals.








Both cards had the same stamped sentiment on the inside.

Thank you, Lynette, for inspiring me! I'll continue to check out your blog for more ideas.

*****

We are back in the 40s and 50s, temperature-wise, here in Minneapolis. It's downright springlike outside and I'm loving it. I imagine we'll still get a little more snow, but the bulk of the winter is over and we can all start thinking about planting flowers around our homes. Yay!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

6 comments:

Darnell said...

You've created a fantastic CASE of Lynette's pretty cards, Cheryl! I have some of those corner dies and have never figured out a way to use them that I like, and now you both have inspired me! Those flowers do NOT look like stickers and I adore that inside verse! Hugs, Darnell p.s. Enjoy that warm weather! I heard on the WS that you might hit 70 this weekend and if you do, you'll break records for February! That's just crazy temps for February!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

These are gorgeous cards Cheryl Michelle x

designbydonna said...

I am loving that corner cut out design Your flowers are gorgeous. Okay, I am scheduling a trip to Dollar Tree today.

Glittered Paws said...

So pretty love the die you used. I never find pretty cutout flowers like you find - and we have 2 here in town.

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card!

Lynette said...

I'm so far behind in my blog reading!! Thanks for the links to my blog posts! Your cards are so lovely - amazing stickers!!