Wish List

Friday, February 9, 2024

A few Valentines...

 I made dozens of Valentines this year, so here are a few I thought you might enjoy seeing:

For these two cards, I used a couple of my trusty vase dies. It's been fun to add different "plants" inside the vases, like these little heart blooms.

Each vase was die-cut/embossed, inked a little and then popped up on foam tape. The sentiments were stamped, die-cut and popped up, as well.

For these cards, I used a couple of free images from the Hungry JPEG (hungryjpeg.com). They always have free images available, and I've used a number of them over the years.

I added some Glossy Accents to the heart that each hamster is holding and I've popped up the sentiment.

For these two cards, I used a couple of curved border dies and then layered the papers. The scalloped heart on each card was popped up on foam tape. The sentiment was printed with my computer.

I still have a number of Valentines to share with you, but I'll save them for another post.

My DH and I are struggling to recover from our bad colds. Mine is on the way out, but poor DH is still suffering. A little sunshine around here would definmitely help us both to feel better!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or alot--every day.

Cheryl

6 comments:

designbydonna said...

These are all cute. Those mouse images make me smile. I know what you mean about sunshine. I even thought about going to the tanning salon and just sitting in the room with the UV lights on. We are finally on our second dy of sunshine at last.

Lynette said...

It's amazing to me how many valentines you've made!! Good for you. These are all wonderful. Bummer about your colds. :-( I sure hope you are both well soon.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

These cards are gorgeous! What a lovely collection. Your vases of flowers are so pretty and love the detail on the vases.
Your Little hamsters are soooo cute and make such adorable little cards and your Valentine cards are beautifully designed.
I hope you both start to feel better soon, take care, Michelle xx

Lynne in NI said...

Oh these are fab Cheryl! I make ONE valentine every year and really struggle to make it LOL
Sorry to hear you've been unwell.. hope you're both skipping through the daffodils in no time 😉

Glittered Paws said...

What awesome Valentine cards - love the vases and the mice. I sent mine out with zero pictures. Boo I'll send some sunshine up - oh wait a minute we haven't had any here either. Hope the mister feels better soon.

JD/ Jill said...

These are all so nicely done