Wish List

Monday, February 19, 2024

Dollar Tree stamp set...

Not long ago I was in a local Dollar Tree store, and, of course, I had to check out the craft section. I found a stamp set that was really quite nice that I was sure I would use.

Here's the first card I made with the set:

The flower, leaves and sentiment that you see here were all part of the stamp set. The flower has been popped up on dimensionals.


This flower was the largest stamp in the set. There were also a couple of smaller flowers, some leafy sprigs and a couple more sentiments.

The flower was colored with colored pencils and odorless mineral spirits.









This card is a special top fold. You can see the opening that has been die-cut into the card front.

The inside has a panel that is 6" X 5 1/4", scored at 4" on the 6" side.

The fancy cut out (from the card front) has been glued on one side to the 2" side of the inside panel. I was careful to make sure it perfectly matched the opening in the front of the card before gluing it down.










I stamped one of the smaller flowers and a few leaves, colored them and fussy cut them so I could glue them onto the inside of the card.

This second sentiment is from the same stamp set.

I thought this was such a nice little stamp set for $1.25! If you have a Dollar Tree in your area, be sure to check them out from time to time to see if they have any of these sets in their craft section.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl


2 comments:

designbydonna said...

You are the queen of Dollar Tree shopping. That flower is gorgeous aand beautifully colored. I love that scalloped edge. Looking forward to seeing what else you create with this stamp.

Glittered Paws said...

OK - off to Dollar Tree either today or tomorrow. What a pretty stamp set for $1.25. And I love the "fold" - you made it fit perfectly.