Wish List

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Sending love and hugs...

 

Recently I purchased this cute die set of cats spelling out the word "love." I thought it would be a fun set to have on hand for quick cards.

I also wanted to use up some scraps of DSP, so I cut some 1" strips and adhered them to my A2 card base. Then I arranged my cats as though they were sitting or playing on those strips.

My sentiments were printed with the computer, cut out and popped up on foam tape. My only embellishment was to adhere a few enamel dots.

I stamped a sentiment and a tiny heart on the inside.

These were such fun, quick cards to make, and I love that I used scraps to make the card fronts--even for the cats!

We are getting our little RV ready for our next road trip to a family reunion. I will have a chance to visit with my oldest brother and his wife. We haven't seen them in several years, so it will be nice to catch up

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love your new dies - so perfect for pet sympathy cards. I think you will use/sell quite a few of these.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful cards and these are lovely cat dies and look great in black too. Have a great trip. Michelle x

Darnell said...

This really is the cutest die cut of rolly-polly LOVE kittens, Cheryl! I love how you let them play among your patterned papers! Have a safe and fun road trip and a wonderful reunion! Hugs, Darnell

Lynne In NI said...

Awww your kitties are so cute, and great layout to use up your pretty papers!
Enjoy your family time, I'm very lucky that my family all live within one hour's drive!

JD/ Jill said...

Nicely done card!

designbydonna said...

These are so cute. Kudos to you for using up some scraps. Love that cat die.