Wish List

Friday, April 12, 2024

U Rock...

I made a couple of cards that I thought would work for a teenager who likes music or maybe plays a guitar. Of course, these cards could also work for an adult.

I had a small piece of this guitar-patterned cardstock left in my stash, and I wanted to use it. It is years old, possibly as many as eight!

I cut out the letters three times and stacked them for dimension. Big letters like this can be difficult to line up exactly, but my 6" T-square helped me line them up perfectly.


I stamped a sentiment and a few notes on the inside.









Since I had run out of guitar paper, I turned to Bing/Create to use AI to give me another guitar-patterned background.

This time, I made my card as a portrait layout, which meant there wasn't room for the exclamation point, which I thought was ok.


Once again, I stacked the letters for more dimension, and this time I did a little inking around the edges, as well.










The inside was similar to the first card with a stamped sentiment and a few stamped notes.

I am staying at my daughter's this weekend so I can take care of their four dogs while they are out of town. If only the pups would sleep in--but they are used to getting up at the crack of dawn, so I guess I will, too. lol

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

Love the guitar papers. Great design for music lovers. You've heard "sleep when the baby sleeps" Same might go for puppies. If you can only get all four to nap at the same time! LOL!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh what a great card for any music lover, especially male.
My (our) dog has been getting up at 4:30 instead of 5:30. Grrr - my hubby doesn't seem to hear him. So I am pretty well up for the day. Naps are wonderful.

Lynette said...

Such great cards, Cheryl! I love how you combine your computer with your card-making tools with such awesome results.

JD/ Jill said...

Well done! great cards for anyone that plays a guitar!