Wish List

Monday, October 2, 2023

Have a blast on your big day...


 One of the card kits I received from my friend had some pieces of this rocket ship DSP in it. I decided to use it to make a couple of birthday cards. These could definitely be for boys or girls, especially since nearly every space mission includes female astronauts these days.

This card design is so simple! The recipe includes a blue card base, a green mat, a piece of DSP and a die-cut sentiment.

This card has an even simpler recipe: a card base, a piece of DSP (the blue polka dot area at the top is just part of the DSP) and a die-cut sentiment. I added a few holographic stars around the sentiment for good measure.


For the inside of each card, I used my computer to print a sentiment with the word "BLAST" in green.

Do you enjoy making simple cards like these, or would you rather make a more challenging card? 

I like being able to make the occasional fast and simple card, especially now that I make so many (16-20 per week).

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl


3 comments:

designbydonna said...

Super fun design every kid will love. I do like to take a break from the more detailed cards to do something simple and quick. Nice patterned paper makes this easy.

Glittered Paws said...

Well quick and easy it is - and the designer paper does almost all of the work. I'm a fun fold whimsy person but I do like the occasional fun and done in 10 minutes. Great job.

Lynne in NI said...

What a great kit your friend sent and your creations are fab! I'm in awe at your 16-20 weekly tally, I think I'm doing well if I make 2 or 3 😉