Wish List

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Halloween cards, Part II...

Today I have more Halloween cards to share with you. I have finished making them and can now move on to Thanksgiving cards.

This card was made from bits and pieces from my Halloween stash. The sentiment and spider were die-cut and the three dots were made with a Viva Decor pen.


A stamped sentiment was added to the inside.







For this card, I used a pre-made card base from a card kit and some of the colorful striped papers from the same kit. The witch is a die-cut and the sentiment was created with a stamp from the kit.


I used my computer to print out a few inside sentiments for cards like this one.








These two cards were made using the bookbinder fun fold. The ghost on  the first card and the middle ghost on the second card were popped up with action wobble springs, so they wobble when you flick them or shake the card. The papers came from the Halloween card kit, and the bats were die-cut. Both of these cards had the same sentiment inside as was printed for the witch card above them.

I had some pre-made card bases that had a cat cut-out on the front. I decided to back the cut-out with some green glitter cardstock for the card on the left. I cut "Happy Halloween" out of the same glitter cardstock and adhered it to the front. In my Halloween stash I had a bunch of Halloween-themed adhesive-backed trims, so I added three of them just under the cat.

For the card on the right, I actually cut the front off the card base and cut it down to fit a green A2 card base. Before adhering it to the card base, I backed the cat cutout with the green glitter cardstock, added three different trims and then adhered a strip sentiment that was popped up on foam tape. A Viva Decor pen was used to create the cats' eyes.


This is the inside of the card on the left. I used the die-cut spider web to disguise the fact that I had adhered a circle of glitter cardstock there (to create the green cat on the front). I did add a die-cut spider to the web, but only after taking this photo. The sentiment was stamped.




I still have more Halloween cards to share with you, and I'll do that in a couple of days. 

The weatherman has been warning us that the temperatures are going to drop and we will probably be getting some snow. Oh joy. The shoveling begins...

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

2 comments:

designbydonna said...

These are just adorable. Love them all but that green glittery cat catches my eye. Looks like he put his paw in the electrical socket. Like that Hocus Pocus stamp.

Glittered Paws said...

Talk about fun Halloween cards - couldn't pick a favorite - well maybe he witch on her broom. Busy stamper you have been.