Wish List

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Making more cards with AI images...

There are so many images available online from others who have been experimenting with AI programs. I have also tried my hand at creating a few images, so I thought I'd share some cards using some of those images.

These are both bookbinder style cards, using a free image that someone shared online, offering it up for others to use on their projects.

The yellow paper beneath the ribbon is actually DSP.  I added some gems to the centers of the flowers and popped up the sentiment.

This card was made exactly the same way, but with a different sentiment stamped on the inside.



These two cards were made with an image that I created on Bing.com/Create, an image-generating program.  The sentiment was printed with my computer and popped up on foam tape.


After I printed the pictures onto white cardstock, I cut them out with a wonky-stitched square die.


I punched out a couple of the balloons for each image (my punch just happened to be the right size), and popped them up on foam squares.



In this photo, you can see that the blue sparkly balloon and the gold balloon are both popped up.

If you look closely, you can also see that I've added some Glossy Accents to the eyes.







I added a couple of punched balloons on the inside, too, with another computer-generated sentiment.











Finally, I made these two cards out of a single image that was offered online to anyone who wanted to use it. I simply cut it down the middle and added each half to the front of a card.

The sentiment was stamped and cut out with a die. It was then attached to the front of the card.

I also dry-embossed a couple pieces of pale pink cardstock and added them to the inside of each card.


This is how the inside of the card looks, with its stamped sentiment, when it is opened.

While AI is fun to use to create images like these, I understand that it is also being used for nefarious purposes. I hope the powers that be figure out a set of controls to keep it from being used for ill.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl


5 comments:

designbydonna said...

Your cards are all gorgeous.Those flowers are especially pretty. The AI program makes them look like commercially printed papers. I looked at an AI program but didn't get into it much. Maybe I need to try again.

Lynette said...

These are beautiful (and cute!) images, Cheryl, and the cards you made with them are terrific. Yes, it's a scary thing, for sure!

JD/ Jill said...

All Your cards are so all very nicely done. My favorites are the sympathy card...they are so beautiful. I may have mentioned this to you before... My Husband is coloring AI images that he downloads from the net. to do his copici coloring on them,

Glittered Paws said...

OH love all three of the cards - but especially the turtle. I have not yet played with any AI images yet but I may just have to soon.

Lynne in NI said...

Gosh you've definitely nailed using these AI images Cheryl, they all look very professional!