Wish List

Friday, January 26, 2024

Notes of thanks...

 

I had a couple of 8" X 8" papers that had this pretty design on one side. Although you can't really see it in the photo, it has some glitter in the design. I cut off the patterned area so that it would fit on a slimline card.

The sentiment is heat embossed and popped up on foam tape with a little adhesive-backed gem on each side.


The only other embellishments I added were a couple of little butterflies. This angled photo shows how I prop up their wings with a little piece of foam tape.






The other side of the 8" X 8" paper was plain, so I cut it to fit the inside of the card where I stamped a thank you sentiment.















I don't remember where I saw this layout, but I liked it, and it was a great way to use up some scraps left over from making Christmas cards. The scripty, die-cut sentiment went really well across the center panel.

And here is the sentiment I stamped on the inside.

While I can't send each of you a thank you card, I still want you to know how much I appreciate it when you visit my blog. And a special thanks to those who leave a comment. I always look forward to reading them.

So, THANK YOU for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

These ar ere pretty thank you cards. Great job using your scraps.

JD/ Jill said...

Nicely done cards. I like you design.

Lynette said...

I love the patterned paper on that first card, and the second one is great, too!! I hope you are enjoying the weather!!

Glittered Paws said...

What great use of left over pattern papers. Love the designs.