Wish List

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Playing with AI images...


 This is a Christmas card I created using a friend's AI (artificial intelligence) image. I sized the image, then printed it out. 


After matting the image with some red cardsstock, I adhered it to my cardbase.

For finishing touches, I added some glitter to the snow and I die-cut and glued on a sentiment.








On the inside I stamped a Christmas sentiment.  

     











I was impressed with my friend's AI image, so I decided to try to create one myself. I used the Bing Create program and here's what I came up with:

This is my first card for Christmas 2024. The snowy tree background is the AI image I created. I added the die-cut sentiment and deer.


I also added a tiny bit of glitter to this image by dotting on some glue and then sprinkling glitter over it and allowing it to dry.

It's actually very pretty IRL.








Once again, I added a stamped sentiment on the inside.

I've printed out eight more of the AI background image and will make more Christmas cards with them for next year.                                                                                                                                          








As I was writing this post, I decided to quickly create another AI image just for fun. My request to the program was a "messy craft room with a frazzled 70-year-old crafting lady at work." Here's the image that the program came up with:


Want to give it a try? Go to www.bing.com/create and type in your insstructions for the image you desire. Or find another AI program that works with your computer. It's fun to see how AI interprets your instructions.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

5 comments:

designbydonna said...

Those cards are gorgeous. I have never heard of AI designing. I will have to check that out. I can identify with the picture.

Lynette said...

The images on your cards are beautiful! (And the cards are, too. LOL!) The last image scares me, as I have just turned 70 and don't think I look like that. I guess AI thinks that 70 is pretty old!

JD/ Jill said...

Wow! Great job using and creating the images that are made with AI
The cards are beautiful!

I an also relate to that lady in her craft room.

I think that you have visited my hubby's blog.


https://irishdreamweaver.blogspot.com/2023/12/blessed.html

He does copic coloring with Ai Images that he purchased off of the net.
The images are so life like. (and obviously he enjoys coloring them

Glittered Paws said...

Well you stirred up some interest in A1 imaging - I have not heard of it but will certainly check it out. The cards are beautiful, so life like. Great job.
Now to the craft room - looks like me and my room - HELP!!

Lynne in NI said...

Your AI cards are fantastic, but I did laugh at the craft room ... yep, my craft space looks as messy as that!!