Wish List

Friday, September 1, 2023

More cards from a kit...

 In my August 18th post I shared photos of some cards I made from an Annie's Crafts card kit that had been given to me. I mentioned that there were still enough supplies to make more cards. Here are some of the cards I continued to make from that same kit:

This card uses a portion of a sheet of DSP that had the pretty rose on it. I added the two strips along the sides, the sentiment and the butterfly.


The tag and papers on these two cards are from the kit. I added the sentiment, ribbon bow and Nuvo Drops to the first card. On the second card, I heat embossed the sentiment and added the strip of punched flowers with Nuvo Drop centers.


On the first card in the photo above, I fussy-cut a butterfly from some of the DSP and added it with dimensionals to the largest butterfly in the circle die-cut. I also added the sentiment and the two pink strips on the top and bottom of the striped border. The second card features a layered circle image that was added to the card with foam tape popping up the two top layers. I added the ribbon and the die-cut sentiment.



The top card is a bookbinder fold. I die-cut the flourish to add to the DSP.  I also die-cut the sentiment and added a bow and some gems to the pale yellow panel that has been popped up.






This second card features a layered oval, similar to the layered circle above. I added the sentiment and the pretty corner die-cuts.





For these two cards, I added panels of the pretty DSP that featured the wide strip of flowers across the bottom. To finish the card fronts I simply added the sentiments and some pink Nuvo Drops.

I feel like I was able to make a lot of cards from this one kit (I haven't even shared them all here on my blog!), and I STILL have some of the paper left to use on other cards. I'm actually getting tired of looking at the same papers, trying to figure out how to use them. I guess it's time to dive into another kit!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh my goodness - what a lot of beautiful cards, Cheryl!! An amazing kit put to great use.

designbydonna said...

Wow! These are all beautiful. Love that pink paper. You certainly hit the jackpot with this kit. Looking forward to your next kit designs.

JD/ Jill said...

These are all lovely cards! Since ink is my favorite color...You know I liked each and everyone of them!

Glittered Paws said...

What a wonderful kit - and you still have more made - WOW - al of the cards are awesome - just simply can not pick a favorite.

Patti J said...

These are all so pretty! What fun you have had with this kit! Thanks for sharing…