Wish List

Monday, July 3, 2023

Happy Birthday, America...


Since I won't be posting anything tomorrow, which is July 4th, I thought I'd add a quick post today.

I always make a few cards for the 4th of July holiday, and this is the design that I made this year. I purchased the fireworks stickers a while ago, thinking they would work perfectly for the occasion.

I've had the "neighborhoodscape" die for years and have used it for several New Home Congrats cards, but it was perfect for this card, too. I just had to put some white cardstock behind the windows and then adhere it directly to a red card base. "Celebrate" was heat-embossed onto a strip of white CS.


Here's a little closer look at one of those fireworks stickers.

I've got lots more of them, so I need to think of a few more card designs where I can use them. If you've got any ideas, I hope you'll share them with me.






I printed the inside sentiment for each card with my computer. 

We will be heading to a local festivity/parade/picnic-in-the-park tomorrow to celebrate Independence Day. I think it should be fun. If you're celebrating, I hope you have a good time, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

4 comments:

Lynette said...

What a great card for the Fourth! Have a wonderful day - stay cool!!!

designbydonna said...

Fun and festive card. Just right for celebrating.

Glittered Paws said...

Love the fireworks stickers - they work perfect for this card and the neighborhood die is so versatile.

Lynne in NI said...

Cool fireworks - hope you had fun celebrating!