Wish List

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Sweet Easter bunnies...

 

I made four cards like these two for my granddaughters. Isn't that bunny so cute? I cut him out of off-white cardstock and then did a little inking and coloring on all the pieces before assembling him. 

I had printed a whole slew of strip sentiments onto some cardstock last year, so I used most of them on this year's cards. The bunny and the sentiment were popped up on foam tape.


I was also able to use up some scraps of DSP on these cards. I just had to find pieces that had coordinating colors.











And I used up the remaining white butterflies that I had purchased from Dollar Tree long ago.



I added a tiny dot to each eye with a white gel pen to give them a little life.
I found some free Easter egg clipart online to add to the inside sentiment. I liked the way the colors on the front of the cards were among the colors of the eggs.
I enjoyed making these cards, especially since the bunny didn't have too many tiny parts.

Mickey and I have been "batching" it the last week and a half since my hubs is down in Alabama helping his brother. We'll be alone for another week, before the two men make their way to Minnesota. One of Mickey's best attributes is that he LOVES eating the same dog food every single meal. No fancy cooking required! LOL

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

6 comments:

designbydonna said...

Awww. These are cute bunnies. Great color combinations.

Lynette said...

I agree - those bunnies are so cute and sweet! And I like the insides, too. Nicely done. Glad all is going well for you and Mickey.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh these little bunnies are so stinkin cute! Great inking on the edges, super layering and colors and terrific papers too.

Glittered Paws said...

Oh my how cute are the bunnies - and the additional coloring makes them each unique. The grand daughters will love them.
As our Buddy has gotten older he has become a bit picky so we have to put a bit of wet food on his dry to entice him. But oh the canned wet food really does smell good!!!

Patti J said...

Oh, I love, love, love this bunny die! These cards are so cute, and I love your coloring of the bunnies! Great job!!!

JD/ Jill said...

These are all really cute!