Wish List

Monday, February 14, 2022

Love you a latte...

This photo is a little dark, but I think you can still see the simple design of my card. I started with a kraft card base and embossed the front of it with a hearts EF. The sentiment on the front was computer-generated, matted with dark red cardstock and popped up on some foam tape.

I cut the base of my cup from off-white cardstock and the lid from pure white. I know it's hard to distinguish between the two in the photo, but there's a distinct difference IRL. The protective sleeve is a dark red color and the inset heart was cut from metallic gold CS.

I added some Wink of Stella to my plume of steam, but it doesn't show in the photo.


The inside of this card featured a simple, stamped sentiment and another metallic gold heart.

All of my kids are coffee drinkers (as am I), so I made this card to send to one of them.

I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day and get to spend it with that special someone in your life, even if that someone is a beloved pet.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

3 comments:

Lynette said...

The perfect valentine for a coffee drinker! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Lynne in NI said...

Aww love it Cheryl, that embossing folder is so pretty too! I'm more of a tea drinker myself, couldn't live without it!!

Glittered Paws said...

I love coffee cup cards - especially when you use a cute die cut. I HAVE to have my 2 cups of coffee first thing in the am then I switch to hot green tea (winter) and coke zero in the afternoon. Great card.