Wish List

Friday, November 24, 2023

Center flap cards...

 I love trying different card designs, and this is a fun one.

This is an A2 size card. The center flap was created by cutting the top of the card 1 1/4 inches in from each side, gluing those narrow sides down and adding a strip of DSP on top of each narrow section.


I added some coordinating DSP to the center flap along with a popped up sentiment and a gift that had been die-cut.








A stamped sentiment was added to the white panel that had been adhered under the center flap.








Here's another center flap card made the same way as the first one.


This time I added a "subway art" die-cut to the center panel along with a few holographic stars.








Since there were so many words on the front, I decided a simple "Happy Birthday" was all that was needed on the inside of the center flap.

These cards are a great way to use up some scraps of DSP. They're quick to make, too.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had a great day with waaaaay too much food, but it was all so delicious!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

Love this fun fold. It makes a big impact.I like the different pattern. I'm not into the rush of Black Friday shopping so i will be in my craft room today and will certainly be trying this out. Thanks for the inspiration.

Glittered Paws said...

Awesome cards - I'm going to try that card front this weekend. It is very eye appealing. Going to try and get Christmas cards addressed next week before my surgery - so all hubby will have to do is take them to the post office.

Patti J said...

Great cards, Cheryl! If ever I find myself with creative time, I’m sure planning to case you! Hope you’re well!

JD/ Jill said...

Great fold! And I like your card designs!