Wish List

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

A few more Thanksgiving cards...


 A fellow cardmaker created this picture of pumpkins in a wagon using an AI site online. She offered the picture up for anyone to use, so I decided to make a few Thanksgiving cards with it.

This particular card is a "book binder" card, one of my favorite styles.


The growth of AI programs and their usage is incredible. Have you used one of them yet? I have not, but I've seen some of the things they can produce, and its really beyond imagination.








This is the computer-generated message on the inside.









Here's another card I made with the same picture and a die-cut pumpkin. This one happens to be a landscape/top fold card.


This is the stamped message on the inside.








This card was made with bits and pieces from a fall-themed card kit. The background DSP is so pretty. It is not only printed with pretty leaves, but each leaf has some great embossed dimension. I inked around the squirrel and leaf. I also popped the squirrel up on foam squares and gave him a googly eye.


 On the inside I added a stamped sentiment and one of the punch-out acorns that was included in the kit.

We are busy getting ready for company for the Thanksgiving weekend. My son and his wife from Washington State and my daughter and her family from Oregon will be here. It is so fun to have them home for a few days. Thanksgiving is such a great low-stress holiday. We all contribute to the meal and just have a good time.

I hope that all of you will have a wonderful Thanksgiving, too. And if it's not a holiday you celebrate, then I wish you a beautiful weekend all the same.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

These cards are wonderful. I love that wagon full of pumpkins. And I like bookfold cards too. I have never even heard os AI programs but this image is beautiful. I like that cute squirrel with his googly eye.

designbydonna said...

Me again. I meant to add Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful Thanksgiving cards - what a beautiful image you were able to get. Perfect for Thanksgiving cards. Then the cute little squirrel on the last card certainly got a smile from me. So nice to have family come in for the Thanksgiving day holiday.

Patti J said...

Cheryl, these are beautiful! So happy you had quality time with your family! Thanks for sharing…that squirrel made me happy!