Wish List

Thursday, February 2, 2023

Yoda one for me...

I found a cute (and free!) baby Yoda image on thefunmoneymom website, so I decided to use it for a couple of Valentines that I could donate to the thrift store.

I printed the image along with the sentiment on some white cardstock. After backing it with a red mat, I popped it up with foam tape, centered on my XOXO DSP and red card base. I also added a little heart banner die-cut above the sentiment.


The only embellishment I added to the actual image was some Glossy Accents to baby Yoda's eyes and a tiny bit of shading with a colored pencil where the ears meet the head.









On the inside, I added another little heart banner above my computer-generated setniment.

This time around I made only two of these cards, but I've saved the computer file that I set up for them so that I can make more.                                  








And now I'll share a couple photos of Mickey, our newest family member:


This is Mickey out in the deep snow in our back yard. He really loves the snow.


And this is how he rolls around in it just for fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl



5 comments:

designbydonna said...

Baby Yoda is so cute. You made a real find with this image. Kids are going to love this one. I am sure it will sell very fast.

Lynette said...

What a super-cute valentine, Cheryl - how fun! And thanks for sharing the pictures of Mickey. He's a Minnesota dog, for sure. :-)

Glittered Paws said...

Which one first - ok - the YODA card is perfect - and I am sure that the two will sell quickly. And tothink the image was free.
Then there is Mickey - oh what a gem of an addition to your household. He does love the snow. More pictures anytime. Lucky Mickey you have found your forever home.

Patti J said...

Baby Yoda rocks! What a fun image…great find! The thrift shop is so lucky to have you! As is Mickey!!! How exciting, and it looks like he adores the snow! You’ll have a blast with him!

JD/ Jill said...

Your yoda card is so cute! And so is Mickey!