Wish List

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

A happy snowman...


I love this happy little snowman. He's so easy to die-cut and assemble. I used a snowy/starry sky die to create my background on some blue CS. I backed it with a wide piece of double-sided tape so that I could burnish some fine, white glitter into the holes created by the die. A piece of glitter CS was added to the bottom as snowy ground and my panel was matted with some green cardstock that matches the scarf.


I cut all the pieces for the snowman out of white cardstock and simply colored a few of them with alcohol markers.

I also used a fine tip black pen to go over the scored lines for his mouth and eyes.

His cheeks were given a bit of pink with some chalk.








On the inside, I stamped a Christmas sentiment that went well with the die-cut sentiment on the front of the card.

And speaking of snow, we are supposed to get a lot of snow today. I'll be out on the road taking my granddaughter to school this morning, so I hope the roads are still in good condition for that! I really hate driving on icy roads.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

Awww! He is the cutest happiest snowman set on a perfect snowy background. I like that die cut background with the added glitter to look like falling snow. Snow is pretty as long as you can stay home and craft. Be careful out there.

Lynette said...

Oh, such a cute, happy snowman!! Wonderful card. We were out this morning, too, delivering Meals on Wheels. Not really very fun! But, we made it. :-)

Patti J said...

That has to be the happiest snowman ever! Love his (her.) little smile! Cute card, Cheryl, love it!

Glittered Paws said...

Nothing cuter than a snowman for holiday/winter cards. Sometimes I even make a snowman card in the summer. Be careful driving.