Wish List

Friday, August 12, 2022

Cascading display fun fold...

 

I made several of these cascading display fun fold cards for my daughters and daughters-in-law. They were really fun to make.


I think they pack a real punch when it comes to fun folds! I love how they look on display.


This is how they look when they're completely open. 

If you'd like to know how to make them, just google "Cascading display fun fold card" on YouTube and you'll find several instruction videos. They're really not hard at all and so much fun to decoreate and embellish.

I am writing this post on Aug. 1, and setting it to post on Aug. 12, because I have to take my computer in to the shop tomorrow morning to fix the fan. I'm hoping I get it back before I have to write another post.

I also want to give a big shout out to my crafty friend Lynette Neus of My Stamping Addiction. She has once again donated dozens and dozens of her handmade cards to the thrift store where I volunteer. It is such a wonderful donation, and I know they will sell quickly to support the store's food shelf and other community support efforts. THANK YOU, LYNETTE!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

5 comments:

designbydonna said...

Pretty card. Your colors, patterns, and sentiment are all sweet. I like this fold and will be going to you tube to check that out. Good luck with that computer. Hope you don't have to shop for a new one.

Glittered Paws said...

I made 1 one the cascading fold cards - I had a bit of a challenge but I just think it was the tutorial I used. Love the berries you used - so bright and cheerful.
Hope you have your computer back by now - don't you almost feel lost without it.

Lynne in NI said...

These are fab Cheryl, they look so impressive! I'm sure all your family loved them.
Hope your pc repair didn't make too big a dent in your wallet!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card! That fold is such fun! I saw Shirley’s in real life, and am going to have to give it a try. Love your color combination too! Thanks for sharing! I got home tonight from Colorado, so hopefully, I’ll be a better blogging friend!

Lynette said...

That is really cool, Cheryl! I really should do more "fancy" things. I'm kind of stuck in a rut of just "normal." I can't wait to get back in my stamping room! And, you are very welcome. It's great to have an outlet for my surplus cards.