Wish List

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Thank you, you made my day...

This card was one of those cards that rises up out of a small pile of leftover bits and pieces on my desk. I had a small piece of this pretty gray DSP from Stampin' Up and, even though I love it, I wanted to use it up rather than hoard it. I put it on an A2 card base, added a strip of purple cardstock with a narrow glitter ribbon down the center of it. "Thank you" was cut from the same purple cardstock and adhered.


The large, pink flower was added from a small pack of premade flowers that the thrift store had given me. The smaller, purple flower was a die-cut that was in my stash.

I added a few silver, flat-backed baubles and even sprinkled a little glitter around them for extra sparkle.






The inside of this card was very simple with only a stamped sentiment. That left lots of room to write a personal note.

I got a good start on my Easter cards this week. I will be sharing some of those once I get them photographed. I am also making Easter cards for the thrift store, so I definitely have to make multiples of each design I come up with. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

You have the prettiest flowers. This one really reflects the design in the background. It is time to do Easter cards isn't it. Yesterday was Lent so just 6 weeks until Easter.

Lynette said...

What a pretty card, Cheryl. I really love that bigger purple flower. Oh yes, I know all about cards that "arise" from the desk! LOL!

Glittered Paws said...

This will surely make someone's day especially with the pretty flower. My project later this afternoon is to clean my desk off - so I can at least see the top, who knows what I will find.

Patti J said...

Very pretty card, Cheryl! The thrift store is lucky to have you! Thanks for the inspiration!