Wish List

Friday, January 7, 2022

Balloon cut-out...

 I had a small piece of balloon patterned cardstock and thought I'd use it to make a quick birthday card.

To add something just a bit special to my card, I carefully cut out one of the balloons and made it into a shaker. Then I added a die-cut of the word "Happy" and a "BIRTHDAY" word banner. So quick, so easy!


On the inside, I added some more die-cut balloons and four different sentiments, stamped at different angles.

Now I wish I had more of this balloon paper to make a few more of these!

I have succeeded in putting away all of the Christmas decorations and also cleaning up the Christmas card-making chaos in my craft space. Isn't that a mouthful? 

We will give the house a thorough cleaning this weekend. Maybe THEN I can really concentrate on getting some cards made for the thrift store and for some upcoming family birthdays.  

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Fun, fun, fun! Loving the balloons, especially the shaker one! Genius! Great job!

Lynette said...

What a cool idea and a great way to make a shaker card! Doesn't it feel great to get things cleaned up and back to "normal" after the holidays?? Happy creating!

designbydonna said...

Fun birthday card, even more so with that shaker balloon in the center. The inside is oool too with those balloons and messages flying around.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

How fun that you made the one balloon into a "shaker". That's a really great card! Somebody is going to love receiving it!

Glittered Paws said...

What a great shaker card - I have limited luck in making shaker cards - the "stuff" always falls out!!! I bet you can find some more balloon paper - (HL has some) although not as cute as this. Great job.
Clean house - hmmm - I may run the vacuum. Oh and clean the bathrooms.