Wish List

Friday, October 29, 2021

Halloween house...

I had fun making this Halloween house easel card, but it did take a lot of time -- so many little pieces to cut and assemble!

I used several die sets for this card to add all the little characters.


This is what the inside of the card looks like. The circle is several layers thick, and the "Happy Halloween" is cut from some thick packaging material.









And here's what it looks like with the easel in place. 

I made several of these cards. To increase my efficiency, I cut out all of my pieces first, then glued all of the windows together and finally assembled the card. 

This house die can also be used for other occasions, like Christmas (red house with snow?) or Easter (pastel house with bunnies and eggs.

It also fits inside an A2 envelope.

 I didn't put any sentiment on the front of this card. I thought it had a lot going on already. After looking at the photos, though, it occurred to me that I could have put a banner at the top of the roof that said "Spooky" or something similar. What do you think? Any other ideas?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl


4 comments:

Jeanne H said...

What a super card! Kudos on doing all that work to make it.

designbydonna said...

fun card. It will make a cute table top decoration. I don't think you need any sentiment or banner. It makes a stateent in itself. Those little ghosts flying out the door and window are so happy to greet you.

Lynette said...

Oh my goodness, Cheryl - I can't believe you made several of these!! It is so cool! Such patience you have - and amazing dies, too. :-)

Glittered Paws said...

What a fun card - and you certainly did a great job in putting it together. This die does have a lot of uses, so nice buy. I don't know how many several is but it sounds like a lot.