Wish List

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Some days you just have to put on the hat...

 

I have a couple more Halloween cards to share with you today. They were quick to make since I already had the hats stamped, colored and die-cut. I had actually done that last year and saved them in my "Halloween supplies" box.

The sentiments were stamped, cut out with a rectangle die and adhered with foam tape. The rickrack was from a reel of different sticky-backed trims in Halloween colors that I've had for a couple of years.


The reverse-scallop circle was cut with an old Spellbinder's die. I inked the edges, popped it up with foam tape onto my card and then added the hat (also with foam squares) and some holographic stars.






I used this stamp and die set quite a lot last year, too. It's really great for Halloween cards--especially those I make for teen girls or female friends and family members.





I saw this sentiment online and thought it was funny, so I reproduced it with my computer. I added a clipart witch's hat in the middle of it, which I have colored with alcohol markers. Both cards had the same sentiment inside, just different colored bands on the hats (to match the hats on the card fronts).

I have finally finished putting away all of my Halloween cardmaking supplies. And I also got all of my personal Halloween cards in the mail. Boy did that feel good! I still have a few to share with you here on the blog, but I'm looking forward to moving on to Thanksgiving and Christmas cards very soon.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

These are absolutely too cute, and the saying inside is perfect, brings a chuckle. I haven't made the kids cads yet - on my list of things to do today. Then put Halloween stuff away and move on to Christmas.

designbydonna said...

These are so cute and I love the sentiments. I don't feel that way was so much since retirement but when I was working--oh yeah.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

These are fantastic Cheryl! I love the little witches' hats and you always have such great sentiments to accompany your cards. must remember there this one. Have a Happy Halloween Michelle x

Patti J said...

The card front is adorable, but I totally love the inside! Great job!!!

Lynette said...

Wonderful Halloween cards, Cheryl! I love your coloring, and also the fun sentiment on the inside.