Wish List

Friday, August 30, 2024

Cardmaking fun with AI images...

 You can find AI images all over the internet. I tend to find them on Facebook sites, but I know they are available in other places, as well. Many are offered free for personal use, so I take advantage of some of the images that I really like.

Here's a card I made with a graphic AI design in black, white and blue. I love it for masculine cards!

I used the graphic design on the left and added my "classy guy" die-cut leaning against it. I used a blue card base to match the blue in the graphic design.

The sentiment was popped up on foam tape, and that finished my card front. 



This is the sentiment I added to the inside.










I thought this AI design was spectacular! Don't you love all those vibrant colors? 

Once again, I popped up my sentiment panel.


If you look closely at the picture to the right, you'll see that I've added some sparkly Stickles to the sun's rays. This added just a bit of sparkle to this already shining design.









Here's the stamped sentiment I added to the inside.

Have you ever used AI images? You can even make your own on a number of free sites. I created a scene for some of my Christmas cards, which I shared in this post.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and rmember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

Oh WOW! These images are stunning. I have not tried AI yet.

JD/ Jill said...

You Made two really neat cards

Patti J said...

Wow! Love your use of the AI images! Would love to find some fun ones! Hope you are well…things are a bit wild here, but Gods got a plan! Hugs, my friend!

Glittered Paws said...

Awesome cards = love the bright fun one the best haven't been in my room for a while but hopefully today and case a couple of your ideas.