Wish List

Monday, September 2, 2024

Dollar Tree flowers...

 During a recent stop at Dollar Tree, I found a pack of little flowers that I thought would make some great cards. The pack contained more than 30 flowers in two colors--white and aqua.

I used the white ones first to make this card:

Each white flower came with the aqua shading and a small white pearl adhered to its center. I cut some skeleton leaves from coordinating cardstock to use as a base for my flowers. The sentiment stamp was also from Dollar Tree. It was included in a pack of numerous birthday-themed stamps, all for $1.25!


I die-cut the fancy oval and adhered it directly to the DSP that covered the front of my card base. 

Don't the flowers in the DSP look just like the flowers from Dollar Tree?









To decorate the inside, I added a piece of the DSP, a small sprig of skeleton leaves and a stamped sentiment.










I also made a card using the aqua flowers in the pack, and here it is:

For this card, I die-cut a leafy border in white and glued it down the center of my DSP. The two-part sentiment was printed from my computer, die-cut and popped up on dimensionals.

I chose some of the aqua flowers and removed the pearl centers. After adding them to my card front, I added a white Nuvo Drop center to each one. I thought this would make the card easier to mail.


Isn't the sentiment on this card fun? I actually printed it out such a long time ago that I can't remember where I found it, but I'm glad I finally got around to using it.










I printed another sentiment on the inside. This is one I just made up.

*****

We are having a short interlude right now as one of our guests flew back to Europe tonight. The other two are in California for a few days, but will be back toward the end of this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

2 comments:

designbydonna said...

Those are pretty flowers. And, they coordinate so well with the DSP. I like using premade flowers, it saves so much time.

Glittered Paws said...

Love the flowers I have some - (somewhere) and never thought t use them on a card this.