Wish List

Friday, September 20, 2024

Sometimes rub-on images are handy...

 

The images on this card were taken from a sheet of various rub-ons that had been given to me. They were fairly small images, so I thought they'd work well in a frame like the one you see in the picture. 

I cut the frame a few times and stacked it so that it had a little dimension. I stamped "Hello Friend" to fill out the largest space.


Here you can see the dimension of the frame.








I added more rub-ons to the inside. The cluster of flowers rub-on had been damaged, but I was still able to use a big piece of it in the corner.







This card is bigger (4 1/2" X 6", I think), so I used some of the bigger images on it. The "get well" was stamped inside the biggest rectangle. "Soon" was also stamped onto a piece of white CS and then popped up with dimensionals.

You may have noticed that I didn't add any dimension to this frame. I think it still looks ok.


I stamped a sentiment on the inside and added a couple more of the rub-on images.

It was actually fun to pick the images for each section of the frames for these cards. They were all color coordinated, so that made it extra easy.

Do you ever use rub-ons? I have found that if you let them sit too long, they dry up and don't adhere very well when you try to rub them on. So if you've got them, you should use them!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

No comments: