Wish List

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Wedding wishes...

 

I have some dimensional wedding cake stickers and I try to use one every once n a while to make a wedding card. Most of the stickers are made from silver and white card, so that is what I chose to make this card. The card base was a matte gray and the top die-cut panel was a textured metallic gray.

I also had a few store-bought daisies to use up, and I thought they were perfect for this card.

The swirly paper behind the oval is actually a patterned vellum. I liked the contrast of the swirls to the more geometric design in the top panel.


The "Congratulations" was heat embossed with silver embossing powder and then die-cut and popped up on the card front.






The stamped sentiment on the inside was also heat embossed with the same silver embossing powder.

It always feels great to use up a bit of my stash. Many of the stickers I have (including the wedding cake stickers) were given to me, so I didn't have a plan for them when I received them. But I'm so glad I have them for a quick wedding card when I need one.

We are getting ready for many upcoming family birthdays, reunions (both family and school) and other gatherings. It's going to be a busy summer!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

3 comments:

designbydonna said...

So pretty and elegant. I like the contrast of embossed designs. And daisies give it a fresh look.

Glittered Paws said...

What a pretty card using your "stash" stickers. I think every stamper/scraper has a stash of "something. Like the daisy as well.
Sounds like a busy summer - Not so much here. Have a great week.

Lynette said...

So beautiful, Cheryl! I really love the die-cut background - awesome! Very pretty sticker, too.