Wish List

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Snowflake frame...

So this is another card design that I used to  make at least 10 cards. The simple design lent itself to cutting lots of snowflake frames and Merry Christmas sentiments and then assembling them in short order. I added a few gems for some sparkle.


The sentiment was cut from holographic cardstock, so it reflects all the colors around it.




The snowflake frame was cut from cardstock with a nice sheen to it. It was Reflections brand from Michael's. The picture definitely doesn't do it justice, but does highlight that each of the larger snowflakes in the frame also got the "gem treatment."





I grabbed some small snowflake stamps from a couple of different sets and stamped them, along with a sentiment, on the inside of each card.

We received delivery of two new recliners a few days ago. These chairs were my husband's and my Christmas gifts to each other. Ok, not really, but after we got them, I thought they should be! I mean, do we really need to spend more money on each other, when we have everything we need? They are so comfy to lay back in at the end of a long, hard day making cards, baking cookies and wrapping gifts. I'm not sure why we waited so long to get them.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

You have the prettiest border dies. I'm sure this card is even prettier in real life. I love the contrast of the white with the dark background

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, enjoy those recliners, send me a picture! MW

Lynette said...

Wonderful card, Cheryl! Enjoy your new recliners. I know that Jim and I love to spend some time in ours. :-) And we don't buy each other any Christmas gifts for the reason you stated.

Glittered Paws said...

Frame dies make quick work of beautiful cards. Love the snowflakes. We got a dual recliner couch a couple of years ago and that is where you will find us every evening with the dog in the middle which doesn't recline. Spoiled pup.