Wish List

Friday, December 23, 2022

A very merry Christmas to you...

 This will be just a short post to share a card and to wish all my readers a wonderful holiday season.

I had a 12" X 12" sheet of pretty designer cardstock that had some glittery elements worked into the pattern. This single sheet would make six A2 card fronts if I cut it carefully into 5 1/4" X 4" pieces. 


I cut the sentiment and holly berries from red cardstock and the holly leaves from green glitter cardstock.

With so much going on in the background, I thought this was all the card needed.







The inside was stamped with a Christmas sentiment. These cards were so simply designed that I was able to finish all six of them in short order.

I wish you peace and joy this holiday season. Please know how much I appreciate your visits to my blog throughout the year.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

6 comments:

designbydonna said...

This is very pretty. That sentiment was a great choice--it is flowing and reflects the background design. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Crafty New Year. Hope you can stay inside and be warm. It is pretty fiigid here with -8 this morning.

Lynne in NI said...

Oh Cheryl I'm so sorry, I see I've missed loads of your beautiful creations! Life kinda got in the way there for a while, but I promise to do better next year! Hope you have a great Christmas xx

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, and your inside sentiments are always so perfect! Merry Christmas to you and yours, my friend!

Lynette said...

SUch pretty paper, and you used it so well!! Merry Christmas to you and your family. Stay warm!!

Glittered Paws said...

The paper is perfect - and a sentiment and a couple of embellishments is all you need for a CAS card. Hope you had a great Christmas.

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful Christmas card!

Thank you for the nice comment on my blog. You asked me about my fabric card. They are super simple to make. all you need to do is make sure your piece of fabric is nice and flat. (It's probably the only time I get out my iron anymore...smile) and then smooth the fabric out on a sheet of double sided sticky paper...It keep the fabric from fraying.