Wish List

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Surprise Happy Birthday card kit...

Online crafty friend and wonderful cardmaker Shirley Hotop (Glittered Paws Blog) sent me a little surprise not long ago. It was a card kit for a colorful, glittery, and fun birthday card. Everything was in the kit (including some dot adhesive) to make the card base and front. All I had to add was a stamped panel for the inside.

Look at this fabulous card!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, SHIRLEY!!!

Shirley had done all the die-cutting, so it really was just a matter of  adhering the pieces to the front of the card.


She also including the strip sentiment. I did cut a few more strips the same size out of black cardstock and stacked them behind the sentiment to give it some dimension.









On the inside I stamped a sentiment. Shirley had included a glittery red outline of a balloon, so I glued the outline to a piece of red cardstock and cut it out. Then I glued this to the inside of the card and drew a string with a black pen.

This was such a fun and unexpected surprise. Thank you again, Shirley! You made my day!

To all whose blogs I follow and comment on regularly: I may not be commenting much during the next 10 days. I will be on an adventure, which I'll eventually share with you here on Paper Panacea.

Thanks tso much for stopping by, and rmember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Happy you enjoyed your little RAK (random act of kindness). This is a fun card to put together - I don't like jig saw puzzles but I enjoyed putting this one together.
So anxious to hear about your adventure - will be checking back often to see what is going on.

Lynette said...

What a great surprise - and a great card! Enjoy your adventure. Can't wait to hear about it.

designbydonna said...

What a great friend! And a great fun card! Love all the glitter. OOOH, an adventure. Sounds exciting, have fun.

Patti J said...

Love how your card turned out! What fun to get happy mail in the form of card kits! Great job! Whatever the next ten days may bring, you will be in my thoughts and prayers! Hugs, my friend…