Wish List

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Beautiful watercolor images...

 I downloaded a freebie a while back that contained some images of gorgeous watercolored flowers. I used some of the images to make a couple of cards.

It really did feel like I was cheating when I made these cards. I just placed the images onto cardstock the way I wanted them, then printed them and cut them out. I matted each panel with pink cardstock.


My sentiments were die-cut and then adhered to the center of the panel.








I added a floral image to my inside panel, too, and matted it with pink CS. The stamped sentiment is by Fiskars.

This card was sent to my aunt for her birthday.




The only other embellishment I added was a few pink gems for a little glitz. 






I added another stamped sentiment inside my "Thinking of You" card.

This set of floral images came from www.thehungryjpeg.com.  They are free to download, so if you would like to do that, click here.

This post is being created on Monday night and will go live Tuesday morning. I had to get it done ahead of time as my husband is having knee-replacement surgery early Tuesday morning.  He is otherwise healthy, so we hope it all goes well.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

6 comments:

designbydonna said...

These flowers are so pretty. I do like the look of watercoloring. I can't seem to master the art. It is nice to have something quick to make cards. I hope you husband does well with his knee replacement. Tell him take the pain meds an hour before the rehab and he will do well.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Beautiful cards, Cheryl!

Patti J said...

These are lovely! I have some images like this that I cheat with now and then! Makes such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing!

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty and quick and easy to make as well. By now husband should be home and doing a little rehab - sending back on your feet soon wishes to him.

Lynne in NI said...

Lol it's not cheating, it's creative!! Love how these turned out, and I'm sure your aunt did too!

Lynette said...

Such gorgeous flowers, and I love how you have arranged them all. Awesome cards.