Wish List

Monday, August 17, 2020

Sweet little heart die...

 I received a few more dies from In Love Arts and one that I really enjoyed using was a sweet little hearts die. You can find it here on their site. They are once again allowing me to offer my readers a 15% discount using this code:

G-21840

I am continuing to make cards for my "rack of cards" to sell at the thrift store and noticed that I didn't have hardly any baby cards for it. This little hearts die inspired me to make this simple card.

I stamped the word "Precious" onto my stitched oval before I embossed it with one of those 3D embossing folders. Then I added my little hearts image and a popped up, heat-embossed sentiment, "little one." A few gems finished off my card front.








On the inside of my card, I used a couple more stamped sentiments from a really old baby-themed set of stamps I have in my stash. 










I also made a little tag to go with the card using my hearts die. This time I simply punched a 1/8" hole in it and added it with some twine.  "For You" was stamped on some coordinating cardstock, cut out with a small circle die and popped up on my tag.









The next card that I made was a Valentine. This card was simple and quick to make, but the little hearts, cut from glitter cardstock, added the right amount of glitz to make it special. 

On the inside, I stamped "Happy Valentine's Day" and added three small punched hearts, cut from the same DP as was used on the front.

I'll have a few more cards made with In Love Arts stamps and dies that I'll share with you later this week. My stash of cards is building up pretty quickly now!

It's going to be a beautiful day here today, so I really need to get outside and enjoy the weather. Heaven knows, we will have piles of snow and icy sidewalks soon enough. There's never a dull moment when it comes to Minnesota weather!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

3 comments:

designbydonna said...


That cute little bow with the hearts makes my heart smile. Your baby card is so sweet. And how nice to have a coordinating tag for the baby gift. The Valentine is pretty. I like the black and pink color combo.

Glittered Paws said...

Love your baby card - so CAS and the die cut is perfect. Well then the Valentine with the glitter hearts - wow talk about making it pop.
It is nice here today too - and my hubby is splitting wood for the cold winter months ahead. I probably be out there helping him but I have a really really big project going on in my craft room. I'll take him out a Gator-Aid and that will make him happy.

Lynette said...

Very pretty - I really love that second card! I hope you enjoyed that day - sounds like it will be a bit steamy for awhile again.