I found a piece of this pretty striped paper in my stash, and I decided to make as many cards as possible with it. That turned out to be three cards.
I loved the soft coral color of the striped piece, so I went hunting for other papers and embellishments to coordinate with it. I found a solid paper, some ribbon, stickers and gems.
The sheer ribbon was tied on my bow maker and then taped in place.
The sentiment was die-cut and glued directly to the solid coral paper.
The rose sticker was added to the lacy-edged die-cut circle and popped up with foam squares.
This is the sentiment I stamped on the inside.
This card features another sticker of roses. I die-cut a white oval, applied the sticker and then added some texture to the oval with an embossing folder.
The coral oval was glued directly to the striped paper, but the white oval was popped up with foam tape.
The sentiment was stamped, matted and popped up.
I stamped a sentiment on the inside and added yet another rose sticker.
This card started with an A2 cardbase. I cut 1" off the right side of the front and then used a border punch to scallop the edge. Once that was done, I added the striped DSP to the front.
A strip of the solid coral paper was added to the inside and the corners were rounded.
I no longer had any of the light coral rose stickers so I added a deeper colored one. I think it still looks okay.
The sticker was added to a die-cut panel and then that panel was dry-embossed and popped up with foam tape.
The sentiment was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder and then fussy-cut. This banner, then, was also popped up.
I stamped a sentiment on the inside, and the card was done.
2 comments:
These are so pretty. Love the use of the floral stickers. They have a great custom look when embossed.
What a beautiful shade of pink! Your cards are gorgeous, Cheryl! Way to use up the pretty paper, and stickers, too. Best wishes to your granddaughter. What a huge move!
Post a Comment