I recently got a stamp set that is just too much fun. I made two cards with it so far for two of my grandsons who had birthdays this month. I'm happy to report, they loved the cards!
This stamp set is available on Amazon here. It can be used for birthdays, retirements, weddings, births, graduations and anniversaries.
For these birthday cards, I printed a photo of each grandson and adhered it in the 2" X 2" box to personalize the card. You could also stamp an image there or add some fitting die-cut images, stickers or ephemera.
The yellow sun was added with one of the optional stamps in the set. I like the pop of color it provides.
Each card is 4 1/2" X 6" in size. This size seemed to best fit the stamp set.
On the inside I added a die-cut pocket in which I could add some cash or a gift card. On the white panel, I stamped some stars and a couple of sentiments.
These cards were very quick to make, and I plan to use this set to make several cards for other occasions which I can donate to the thrift store.
We celebrated our grandson Patrick's (the blond pictured in the second card) birthday last night. He turns 19 on August 20th and is heading to Massachusetts for college in just a few days.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl
1 comment:
Wow! These are really cool cards. How special that you added their pictures. I like that the stamp is generic and you can use it for other occasions too.
Post a Comment