Wish List

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse...

I have this sweet little House Mouse stamp that I wanted to use for a few Christmas cards this year. I stamped it eight times and had fun coloring the images with my ProMarkers. The cards I made all had the same layout, but different background papers.


It's very difficult to see, but I added some sparkle to the bows with a Wink of Stella pen. I also "spritzed" some faint color onto the background from a ProMarker with a Perfect Paper Crafting Airbrush tool.

Here are two of the cards....

...and a couple more. My corner die is by Cheery Lynn and the lacy border across the center was cut with a Marianne Designs die called "border stitch lace."


For the inside of my cards, I added a strip of the same cardstock that was used on the front.

I'm entering these cards into the  House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #209 Rainbow Colours. I'm not sure my different colored bows will meet the "rainbow colours" criterion, but they also offer an "anything goes" option for each challenge, as long as you use a House Mouse image. This particular challenge runs until January 2, so why don't you join in?

I am continuing to barrel through my holiday preparations. I will (hopefully) finish up my wrapping today and start my baking. That means extra pounds are on the way! All I have to do to gain weight is just look at all those Christmas cookies. Why is that???

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love the mice - I have some in my collection (stamps that is) and you have done a great job on all of the cards.

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute set of cards Cheryl! Those mice are adorable! You did an amazing job coloring them all!

designbydonna said...

Adorable cards. I hate mice in real life but these little guys are so cute! Makes me smile.

Sue said...

Oh my Cheryl, so many beautiful cards with this stamp. It is a darling image and you colored it up beautifully. Each card is so pretty, lucky recipients, sure to please. Thanks so much for joining us and sharing all these wonderful creations with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue