Wish List

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Happy anniversary...

The Memory Box Precious Hearts dies make it so easy to make a pretty anniversary card. For this one, I also used one of my favorite color combos: red, white and black.

Add caption

I used one of my smaller scalloped oval dies by Lifestyle Crafts for the sentiment, which was created with two Stampabilities word stamps.

Adding a few flat-backed gems always makes me happy! :)




On the inside of my card I printed a sentiment with my computer and added a tiny heart-shaped gem.









The red mat added a little color to my card's interior, but as I look at this photo, I think there could be a strip of the black polka dot paper across the bottom. What do you think? OK as is, or add the DSP?

I always want to "fix" my cards when I see the photos. I try not to send them until I check out the pics because they help me to know if I've got my elements straight and if my card looks too plain.


I am just now back from a month-long trip to Germany and Italy, so I'll be sharing some photos with you in the near future. If I haven't commented on your blog lately, that's why!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl



5 comments:

Hannelie said...

I LOVE the delicate hearts tied together Cheryl!
Love the B&W with a touch of red! fabulous!

designbydonna said...

Beautiful anniversary card. I always like black/white/red combo. I would put a black polka dot strip inside but it is okay without also. Sounds like a great trip. Did you get some great inspiration for cards while you were there?

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh this is gorgeous Cheryl! Love your dies and great colour combo too. I think the inside looks great as it is.
Look forward to seeing some of your photos, I'm sure that was an amazing holiday!

Glittered Paws said...

So pretty and what a good way to say Happy Anniversary.

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty anniversary card Cheryl! Love the hearts and mix of pretty papers!