Wish List

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Halloween treat bags and another card...

Here are three of the Halloween treat bags that I made. Each one is made from a 12" X 12" piece of DSP. There's very little waste and they are super easy to put together.



Here's a side view so you can see how deep ( 1 1/2") they are. They started out at 10 1/2" tall, but I cut them down with a pinking shears to the height I needed (about 8 1/2").


















Here are the final three bags I made. I used a combination of Cricut cuts, die cuts, stickers and gems to decorate them. I punched two holes in the top of each one and used some color-coordinated baker's twine to tie them shut.


Here's the card for today. The image was actually made with a Cuttlebug 5" X 7" embossing folder. Then I used a white ink pad directly on the cardstock to lighten the raised areas.

After the ink was dry, I added some sparkle to the moon with a glitter pen. I also used a black artist's pen to re-blacken the windows a bit, as some of the white ink had gotten into them.

The two little ghosts are stickers and the "ticket" is a stamp from one of the $1.50 bins at Michaels. I thought it was perfect to put the ticket on the front as though it was needed to go into the haunted house.

The card is sitting on its envelope so that you can see I stamped an image on it, too.








Here's a peek at the inside of my card. I just used a couple of corner stamps and a computer-generated sentiment.

Hope you enjoyed seeing all my creations today.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Your creations are so cute! Thanks for sharing them...the recipients will love them! Hugs...

Taunya Butler said...

Cheryl - super cool - BAGS and CARDS - you rock this Halloween thing!! Love your bags, they look so cool and spooky!! Love all the cards you have been making - what a treat and I have taken notes for next year!!!

designbydonna said...

Love your treat bags. I want to come Trick or Treat at your house. Your card is super cool.

Glittered Paws said...

Love the trat bags - and your card is awesome - love the embossed Haunted House.

Lynne in NI said...

These are fab, bet the little kiddies will love to come to your door!