Wish List

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

I promised a pink monster, and here she is...

 

This time I gave my little monster a couple of balloons to hold onto. Isn't she cute?, I inked around the edges of the pink areas, added some Glossy Accents to the embossed areas on her face, and used real thread for the balloon strings.

The monster's head and the balloons are popped up on foam tape for a little dimension.




I've made up a couple different monster-themed sentiments for the insides of these cards and this is one of them. 

Customers really seem to like them at the thrift store, so I'm very glad I bought this die set. 

I can see making some Valentines with these dies, too, and adding some heart-shaped balloons, or maybe adding the arms in such a way that the monster is holding a little bouquet of flowers.




Our kitchen should be done by the end of this week. I actually went out today and bought a new plant to put in it. Kind of silly, because the last thing I actually need is a plant. But it's a pretty succulent and makes me happy to look at it. So there's that...

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

6 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh my! I’m SO in love with this! Pink is perfect for a sweet little monster like this! Great job, and I ‘need’ this die! Thanks for sharing!

designbydonna said...

How adorable. That paper is the perfect background for the monster. The sentiment is so appropriate. I wrote that down so I can use it on some of my kids cards.

Glittered Paws said...

Sweet pink monster and love the inside sentiment, perfect for this monster card.

Anonymous said...

I already used one of the monsters you sent me, but I forgot to take a picture before I mailed it off. Thank you for them and the inserts. Your Sis

Lynette said...

What a cute little monster, and a great card!

Lynne in NI said...

LOL that is just the sweetest monster ever!! Love it!