Wish List

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Oh Christmas Tree...

For this card, I used some pretty Christmas patterned paper that came free with a magazine. I'm not sure of the brand of my snowy tree die, and I'm just too tired to go downstairs to my craft room and figure it out. If I think of it tomorrow, I'll update my blog with the brand.


I'm also not sure of the brand of my stitched oval die, but I do know there are lots and lots of companies who make them, so they're easy to find.

However, I actually DO remember who made the banner die that I used - it's by La La Land Craft.












I left the inside of this card pretty plain - just a mat to coordinate with my card front and a stamped sentiment.

I've been making cards like a mad woman. I think I only need to make about 5 more and I'll have enough. Once the cards are done and mailed, I'll be baking up a storm. That means clouds of flour in the kitchen and rows of cookies cooling on the dining room table. I'll also be making pies, soups (for Christmas Eve) and planning my meal for Christmas Day. Oh yes, and there's still the decorating and wrapping. {sigh} So much to do, so little time...

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl


4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

You are right - too much to do not enough time, but I do have all my Christmas cads done, envelopes addressed and now to sign/write a short note in some. Then to wrapping and maybe a little baking. We are going to granddaughters for Christmas Eve and she has two beautiful little ones so it will be a fun day. Love your tree image and the paper is perfect.

designbydonna said...

Beautiful tree. Does your area have snow covered pines yet? Today we had our first snow in southern Indiana. Our holiday will be pretty simple. We are going to our son's in Chicago. I made decorated gift bags so no wrapping.

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Cheryl - your pretty DP is absolutely perfect.
I know what you mean about so little time at this time of year, we kinda need the clocks to tick a bit slower! (my free time at home that is, don't want time to go slower in work LOL)

Hannelie said...

So crisp and fresh! LOVE it!