Wish List

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Sweet image for a Christmas card...

 

The thrift store where I volunteer gifted me a slew of pre-printed card blanks like the card base you see above--32 in all. It took me quite a while to decide what to do witth them.

I went through my Christmas die-sets and found one that created this little gingerbread baker. I thought it would make a cute card, so I started cutting out all the pieces that go into putting him together.

I used little containers to hold all the pieces for 16 of these images. Then, as I watched TV at night, I inked the edges and taped them together. 

The sentiment was the only part that was popped up on the card front.


This was the sentiment I stamped on the inside of each card.

I have gotten 16 of these cards completed and have started cutting out the pieces for 16 more of them. It's a great way to use up scraps!

We had my brother over for dinner last night to celebrate his 78th birthday. I'm so glad that one of my five siblings lives close to me. Family is a blessing!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Adorable! That is a whole lot of pieces!!! This turned out great.

Wanda said...

Just too cute. I LOVE gingerbread men. And fun perks from the thrift store. You did a great job putting the gingerbread baker and the paper together. You created such an adorable card, right down to the wording under the rolling pin!