Wish List

Monday, September 21, 2026

Another Christmas card...

 

Late last year I purchased this large "JOY" die, but I didn't have a chance to use it on any cards. I promised myself I would use it this year. I also bought the little penguin die set because I thought it was just the cutest.

To make this card, I first cut "JOY" out of glitter cardstock. Having all the letters connected makes it easy to glue it onto an A2 card front and keep it straight.

I placed a couple of snowflake stickers in the center of the "O" and added gems to their centers. I added the penguin after it had been pieced together, popping it up with foam tape.

I think on future cards, I'm going to try placing the penguin as though it is sitting on the bottom edge of the "O." I think that might look pretty cute. I could even create a scene behind it with a snowy landscape and a tiny tree or two.

This is the sentiment I added to the inside. 

I really enjoy making cards when I have some cute dies to work with. I also love using pretty holiday embossing folders, so you may see some embossed Christmas cards in future posts.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

No comments: