Wish List

Saturday, October 5, 2024

Let's Craft and Create Challenge #212: Anything Goes or Just Purple (Option)...

 

This month, our optional challenge at Let's Craft and Create is to create a card or other project using "just purple." That was the perfect option for me because purple is my favorite color!

I started with a deep purple card base and added a pale lilac panel on which I had used a background die with a pinpoint design. I thought the hearts in the design were perfect for an anniversary card.


The sentiment was stamped with purple ink onto a scrap of the lilac cardstock and then die-cut. It's been popped up with foam squares.

I die cut the sprigs of heather out of green cardstock first. Then I cut the flower portions out of the same deep purple as the card base and glued them onto the green die-cuts.

I just happen to have the perfect lilac ribbon in my stash, so I tied a bow and glued that onto my heather bouquet.




Since the option was "just purple," I used a lilac panel on the inside of my card, too, and stamped my sentiment and a little heart with purple ink.

I really liked this simple design for an anniversary card. I have some other small flower dies that would also work, if I wanted to change up the colors.

I hope you'll join our challenge this month and enter a project of your own. I am SO looking forward to those projects that are made with the "just purple" option in mind! But I really do love seeing all of them.

Pop on over to Let's Craft and Create to see what the other members of the Design Team have made. I know you'll be inspired.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

No comments: