Wish List

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Fun with an AI image...

I recently printed out several copies of a colorful AI image that featured delicate flowers around all four sides of a rectangle. I sized the image to fit an A2 card base, printed it out, and here is what I created:



The "thanks" was sitting on my desk. It had been cut from gold metallic cardstock, and I thought it would look pretty on this card. 

I stamped the second sentiment, cut it out and popped it up on a thin strip of foam tape.

The lilac gems were a final embellishment to add a little sparkle.







The stamped sentiment on the inside creates a nice link to the gold "thanks" on the front of the card. I also added a punched heart from gold metallic cardstock.








I happened to have this oval on my desk with "happy Birthday" printed on it. I added a little bit of ink around its edge and popped it up on the center of my card. 


Then I added three butterflies--one yellow/pink (die-cut) and two little blue ones (punched). The blue ones each have a blue gem in the center of their bodies.









A simple sentiment was stamped on the inside.










For this card, I once again reached for a sentiment that was laying on my desk. I cut it into three separate words, lightly inked the edges, and popped each one up at an angle.


This time, instead of adding butterflies, I scattered a few blue gems around my sentiment words.










I stamped the same sentiment in this card as I had used on the previous card.

These three cards were made lickety-split! They were all donated to the thrift store and have sold, so someone liked the floral image as much as I did.

I have really enjoyed using AI images for some of my cards. I know most of you probably use DSP, but I really don't want to purchase more than I already have. Printing out a few images now and then scratches my itch for new paper designs.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

2 comments:

designbydonna said...

Cheryl, these are beautiful. I love the pretty flowers and butterflies. I have yet to explore AI images but really like what you do with them.

Glittered Paws said...

What awesome cards. I have never printed out a background and sized it. You did a great job. I am not surprised that these cards sold quickly.