Wish List

Monday, October 14, 2024

Bachelor Buttons and a Halloween card...

 

My maternal grandmother always had Bachelor Buttons growing in the flower beds around her house, so I try to plant them from time to time, too.  When I saw this AI image, I just had to use it for a card.


I embossed a white panel and adhered it to a white card base. Then I matted my image and popped it up on foam tape in the center of my card front.

The sentiment was heat embossed and added at the top.







The inside was very simple with a sentiment stamped with blue ink.








This card started with a gray card base. I cut a gray and white patterned piece of DSP and blended some gray ink onto all four edges before gluing it down.

The "BOO" die was new for this year's Halloween cards. I cut it out of some dark gray glitter cardstock. After cutting it out, I used a black Sharpie to color the spider.


I really like the webs inside the letters. They add lots of interest, don't you think?

To finish off the card front, I added a little skeleton that I had in my stash.





Once again, I added a stamped sentiment on the inside to finish the card.








We are going to watch my grandson, who is 15, play football tonight. It should be fun! It will be the first football game I have been to in a long time.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl

No comments: