Wish List

Monday, May 31, 2021

Amazing pop-up cards from In Love Art Shop...

As part of my most recent order from In Love Art Shop, I received two cards with fabulous ready-made pop up designs. The first card was a gorgeous peony card that could be used for a number of different occasions. You can find the peony card here, and you'll enjoy a 20% discount by using code G-45217.

 
It's quite simple on the front, with just a cut-out of the peony.

I decided I wanted to use this as a birthday card, so I added a die-cut "Happy Birthday," cut from off-white glitter cardstock.

When you open the card, this fantastic peony pops up. It is so delicate and pretty.
















There's plenty of room to add a stamped or strip sentiment on the inside (I may do that later) and to sign your name.

It's such a beautiful surprise to open this card; I just love it!

















The second card in my order was a graduation card. Once again, there is plenty of room on the front of the card to add your own special touches. You definitely don't have to do this; I just wanted to personalize it a bit. You will find this card here on the In Love Art Shop site.


I added a mortarboard sticker that I had in my stash. I also used some large number dies to cut out 2021 and adhered those to the card front, too.


On the inside of this card is another great pop-up. There is also a sentiment on the right hand side that says, "we are so proud of you."










This is what the pop-up mechanism looks like from the top looking directly down at the card.











And one more peek at the pop-up. So fun! I am giving this card to my granddaughter who will graduate from high school next week.

In Love Art Shop has a number of other pop-up cards, and you might want to check them out. But don't forget to use the discount code G-45217.






We were lucky to enjoy the company of my niece, her husband and their four young children on Memorial Day. They had traveled from Florida to Minnesota to visit family and friends. We all gathered at my daughter's house who doesn't live far from us, so younger cousins got to meet older cousins and have some fun in the back yard on a beautiful perfect-weather day.

I hope you had a great weekend, where ever you are, and a nice Memorial Day if you live in the U.S. My sympathies to all those who are missing their loved ones who died while serving this country as members of the armed forces.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.

Cheryl


6 comments:

Patti J said...

Wowza! These are incredible!!! Beautifully done, my friend! Must have taken hours and hours! Thanks for sharing!

Patti J said...

How long does it take to get these dies?

Glittered Paws said...

Love love love the pop-up dies - especially he peony card with the flower pop up. Awesome job on both cards.
Cold, rainy, gray - Memorial Day in fact the furnace kicked on a couple of times. But my son was here for the weekend and we enjoyed his visit.

Lynette said...

What cool cards! Love the peony one, but they are both awesome.

designbydonna said...

Fun cards to open up. Really love that grad card. Congrats to your granddaughter.

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, these are fabulous Cheryl! They look like they would take an age to make!