Wish List

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Set of notecards...

As I have mentioned many times before, I volunteer at a thrift shop, and I often make paper products for said shop. Recently, I made some sets of notecards for them to sell.  Here's a peek at them.


This photo shows the notecards in a little box that I made to display them. The label came from a 12X12 paper pack that had a couple sheets of various kinds of labels. This label with the dotted lines worked perfectly for my purposes. It still has room to write a price, and I just added the little paper bow to decorate it.


Here you can see the different patterned papers I used (two notecards from each pattern). I used a Sizzix die set to cut all my notecards and then made the appropriate size envelopes with my CTMH envelope punch board.

Each notecard is blank inside so that there's lots of room to write a personal note.

I really love making items like this, and it's even more fun when they actually sell!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

3 comments:

designbydonna said...

Cute card set. I love the little added interest of the edging. Great idea to make the box too. Makes a good little gift for someone.

Glittered Paws said...

Oh what a cool idea, I just made a set of 4 for my chemo buddy. Love that you used different pattern papers but they all tied together. I'm sure they sold quickly.

Lynne in NI said...

Great way to show off your gorgeous papers, bet these fly out the store :)