Wish List

Friday, September 20, 2013

This thank you card was fun and quick to make...

I love it when a card comes together really quickly. This card was one of those.
Isn't that paper with the hot air balloons image on it just the best?  It's from a 6" X 6" My Mind's Eye paper stack called "Sky's the Limit."

I inked the edges of the paper as well as the sentiment label, which was cut with a Spellbinder's die and stamped. Three pearls were added to the upper right corner for a little more interest and dimension.



I actually won this paper stack from Sara at Folded Paper & Printed Pixels, and I love it!

Sara was so sweet to wrap the little prize package and tie it with some pretty aqua ribbon. I used some of that ribbon on this card because it matched the paper beautifully. I liked the way it allowed the balloon image to show through, too.





I used two coordinating papers from the same pack for the inside. I love the DSP with all the small hot air balloons on it. And the notebook pattern is really fun and makes the perfect spot to add a personal note.

Of course I inked around all the edges of these cuts, too.






Thanks for stopping by today, and remember to laugh--a little or a lot--every day.
Cheryl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool, Cheryl! pj

Shanna said...

LOVE this one!!!!